Saturday, September 18, 2010

Guess Who's Back

I can't tell you how many times I have opened up blogger, began to type an entry, and just gave up because it felt like too much work. It's not that blogging takes "too much work," I just have so many entries I want to write, and that seems like too much work. It's high time I got back to work and just start so it can be enjoyable again. I used to be able to blog almost every day, no problem. I suppose when you are in 7th grade you not only have more free time, you have no shame in talking about yourself for hours. So, with that, here we go;




I'm not going to update you on all the juicey details of my life because I figure if you are reading this, you already know them. And by the time I have readers who don't know them I'll have enough posts that the current details should be irrelevant.. hello infamous run-on sentences.

Eventually I will have some sort of scheduled daily posts, i.e.; Music Monday, Tutorial Tuesday, Wardrobe Wednesday, etc. But for now I'm just going to catch up on some of the posts I've been meaning to write.

Here are a couple outfits I've worn over the last couple weeks. My closet has been slightly unfulfilling for some reason. I keep accumulating clothes, despite my dwindling funds. Mostly in part to my bestest gal pal Anna. She donated a bunch of clothes to my closet, my favorite being a black leather bomber jacket ( I believe it's from target). Unfortunately two of the three dresses she gave me are two short. Being tall, and having a giant butt, however babe-like my boyfriend thinks I am, I have difficulty finding dresses that don't show off my best ass-set, if you know what I mean. I am hoping to alter both dresses, which I am more than willing to do. Perhaps I will post how to do this on the bloggg.

IMG_5813
[dress] Goodwill - altered [tights] Walmart [cowboy boots] hand-me-downs from my aunt's brother (I have big feet, he had little feet) [scarf] Gift from my soul sister, Gracie

IMG_5768
[shirt] Bershka [jeans] Forever21 [body chain] Anna (( such a beautiful piece! ))

IMG_5743
[sneakers] Bershka (( these are the first pair of sneakers I've bough in FOREVER. they are men's, but that's okay. I bought them while I was in Italy. I think they cost me about $30. ))

shoes
[boots]Anna ,on the left, in Jeffery Campbell - I, on the right, in Dolce Vita for Target

I hope you enjoyed my second "first" post. I have every intention of being back tomorrow, and the next day, and the next, and the next, etc. etc.

Ciao,
Hananh

No comments:

Post a Comment