Monday, September 20, 2010

Ohhh Chuck

I love Chuck! LOVE HER! Charlotte 'Chuck' Charles is a character from ABC's show Pushing Daisies. It ran for 2 seasons from October 2007 to June 2009. I am currently watching both seasons on Netflix. If you don't have Netflix, get it! It's been so wonderful to be able to watch oodles of TV shows that I missed, or don't get because they are on 'i cost tons of money' channels. Pushing Daisies is about a pie-maker named Ned. Ned can bring the dead back to life with a single touch, but only for 1 minute, or else someone else has to die in their place. He touches them again (( before the 1 minute )) and they die again, forever. Emerson Cod, a private eye, hirers Ned to help him solve murders. One of the first murders they solve together is that of 10 year old Ned's best friend (( and true love )), Charlotte 'Chuck' Charles. Well Ned can't help but still love Chuck, so.. he keeps her alive.

Okay, Okay, back to Chuck. These days it seems everyone loves the ladies of Mad Men, well maybe I missed the boat, but Chuck's wardrobe is so much more colorful and happy! I love everything about her, and her clothes. She mostly wears 50's and 60's style dresses, sweet little high waisted pants, button ups, cute hats, and a perfect collection of sunglasses. I could gush over her more but instead I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Every time I watch the show, at least once, you will catch me blurting out how much I love Chuck!

















(( I found this images via Google images, which really isn't a source. But the places I found them clearly weren't the producers of the images, so credit to Google I guess. ))

I hope you enjoyed Chuck as much as I do! If you can, be sure to check out Pushing Daisies!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment