Sunday, May 22, 2011

Commitment Issues

As you can tell by my lack of posts I have serious commitment issues with this blog. In last couple days I have been told by several people that they read my blog (comment you secret readers!). So in light of all the "I L0VE your blog!"'s I am going to try and be a little more committed.

To start I will show you some pictures from birthday. I finally turned 21 a couple weeks ago, being one of the two under-agers in my group of friends I was very much ready for it.

We started the night at Steamboat Gardens, where a couple of us go every Monday. My parents joined us, which I loved, and my Mom made me cupcakes. After dinner we went to the Trailer to enjoy each other's company before we headed out to spend oodles of money at the bar. Of course Matt decided he needed to climb up on the roof, and so we all did. I still have a scab on my elbow (and knee, and ankle).. Smooth move. I'm glad we did it though because it was the official last time everyone was on the roof. Blake and Gracie moved into their new house yesterday and so was the end of an era. Anyway, we then headed downtown, I opted to not bring my camera, which was a good choice. As you'd image the evening ended in typical 21st birthday style. I'll spare you the juicy, barf-y, details.. You're welcome.








If you've been reading my blog recently you can see I got my shoes! I was so so so excited. My trickster Mom put them in a different box so I'd think I hadn't got them. She totally had me fooled.

















It was one of the most fun, and unforgettable birthday's I've ever had. I have such wonderfully awesome friends! As well as extremely loving parents, and the most caring boyfriend. Thank you all for an amazing birthday!

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. This is me, your secret blog-reader, commenting :) looked like a solid bday! PS. My nails and toes are currently painted the same color as yours :) minus the cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Looks like you had a blast and I am so sad I missed your birthday! :( Keep updating blog! I need to as well.

    ReplyDelete