Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hungover Hannah Goes Shopping

I had a little too much fun last night, which lead to a headache and a couple hours in bed. For reason this lead to online shopping? I can honestly say that I rarely spend more $20 on any clothes, shoes, or housewares. Furniture, okay fine, I can give in to that. But anything else, whoa buddy, I could get that cheaper! Today was no exception, but I actually bought NEW things today. I haven't done that in a couple months. Since I haven't blogged in a bit I thought I'd share my steals.


Kaylah over at The Dainty Squid mentioned that Happy Socks was having a 70% off Summer Sale. So for the lowlow price of $14.50, including shipping, I snagged a pair of tights, and a pair of tubes. Pictures from Happy Socks


I also snagged 2 pairs of Fioni Billy Joe Jazz Oxfords from Payless. With my coupon I found online, and having them shipped to the store, I paid $32.75! I have to have close-toed shoes at work. It's slightly a bummer, and difficult to find something other than flats. I haven't seen these shoes in real life, but I am hoping I can make them look professional. Pictures from Payless



I have huge feet, like women's size 11 feet, so it can be really hard for me to find cute shoes. I really LOVE shoes, but don't have nearly as many as I'd like. I image if I had size 7 feet I'd have to have a whole other closet, lined with shelves, to hold them all. Photo from The Coveteur

I can only wish.

I hope you find yourself some socks, or some shoes, or both!
Ciao! 



No comments:

Post a Comment