Monday, July 11, 2011

pink_floral

IMG_1507


I can't get over this little girl. She is my cousin Jenna's daughter, Petra. She is five years old, her favorite color is pink, and she loves unicorns. Can you get anymore awesome? So I apologize for photo overload on this post, and my previous ones. I just don't have much to say, but take lots of pictures.

IMG_1488

_MG_1498

_MG_1502


One afternoon the two of us stayed home and played in my room. I love that little kids are often so impressed by another person's bedroom. Petra kept asking over and over, "Can we play in your room?!"

_MG_1511

_MG_1512

IMG_1523

IMG_1531


After playing Wii for a couple hours Petra emerged from my room in this fancy get-up. She is basically a mini Mary-Kate Olsen... She even model walks. Later that evening Matt came over they watched skate videos together. That's right, Petra wants to be a skater girl.

_MG_1540


Petra also really loves strawberry waffles, with whip cream. I tried to overload her waffle with it, but her Mom quickly stopped me. Mom's are just no fun. However she has promised me that when Petra is older, she can come stay with me for a week, or the whole summer. We'll cover that waffle with whip cream then... Muhaha!

IMG_1542

I miss this little girl so much. I refuse to wait another five years to see her again! 
LOVE YOU P!

Ciao!

P.S. Did everyone notice her marker earrings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment