Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stayin' Up Late

Shark Week entertained us with a little music on Thursday night. I really shouldn't stay up late on week nights but this was certainly worth it. They have another show coming up on the 29th, and one at the beginning of May. You should gooo.












(( the lame squad ))


Sometimes I forget how hilarious my friends are until I see them frozen in a picture.

I love weekends now that I have zero commitments. No homework, no work, just relaxing. I may be taking a little too much advantage of these days, as I have done almost nothing today. I might be more motivated to do something if most of friends and boyfriend didn't work on Saturdays and Sundays. But I just really can't help but enjoy doing nothing! I think tomorrow my Dad and I are going to see Hanna, does that count as being productive? Maybe I'll clean my room...

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment