Just kidding! But what if? I think I really need to at least spend one night in a dive bar where everyone is a regular. Maybe someone can teach me to play pool, or darts.. or spit!
But until that glorious day comes I am going to spend the next 6 months trying to complete a couple of goals. Nothing too serious, just some fun goals to improve my life.
1. Take a picture every day
2. Cook 2 (healthy) Recipes a week
3. Exercise.. I hate that word.. Pretend to be Jane Fonda
4. Give back! Or at least trade.. I need more closet space, and my clothes need a good home.
5. Spend some time with some people who have been around the block. (( I wish it could be the real golden girls! ))
6. Go to THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER! (( probably going to have a heart attack of joy ))
7. Read all the books on my book self!
8. Color my hair Pink!! (( even if it's just for a week, or 2 ))
9. Sew more! ..that pretty nondescript but sewing at all is an improvement! (( if only i had this machine! ))
10. Get tattooed again! (( this isn't mine, but it sure is cute. source unknown ))
I am really going to stay dedicated to these goals. Have you ever had birthday, or half-birthday goals? I know most people do New Years goals, but those have honestly never worked out for me. Tomorrow is a new day, and I'm so very excited for it.