Friday, December 3, 2010

12/2: Organizing


I'm a marginally organized person. My stuff is mostly organized because I just recently moved and I couldn't wait to unpack. (( I can't believe I'm going to pack up all my stuff again tonight and tomorrow to move it all home on Sunday )) But I did have one basket full of stuff that was clearly too full, and I couldn't quite tell you exactly what was in it. Journals, magazines, cards, etc. So I decided to clean it out for Radvent.. I am so glad I did.



Yikes.. 


I watched Gypsy with Bette Midler while I cleaned. If you haven't seen it, you must! First I found $5.00 from my Grandma in Valentines day card from 2 years ago!


Then I found a $36.00 check that I got for sitting in a room waiting to see if I'd have to be a juror. 



All organized! I didn't throw much away. But I found money, and got to look through all my Italy stuff. I am going to scrapbook my Italy adventure when I move home. I have a feeling it's going to be rather emotional, but I'm looking forward to it.

This weekend should be fun, but oh so busy. Hopefully tonight Matthew and Mitch are coming to spend the weekend with Jess and I. It's supposed to snow however, so driving 100+ miles might not be the best idea for them. I'm sure they will come on Saturday though! We are going to eat lots of yummy foods, hopefully find fun & FREE things to do, and party party party. As I said before I also have to pack all my stuff before Sunday. I also have tons of homework to do. But after this weekend I have nothing but exams, so life will be smooth sailing. I can't believe I'm going to be home a little over a week. It's a bummer that I just started hanging out with Jessica right as I am leaving.. But she's going to come see me, and I'm going to go see her, so it will be A-O-Kay! I can't wait for Christmas, New Years, Winter Solstice (?), etc.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work. It's amazing that cleaning really DID pay off. Was there a time when you didn't need money??

    ReplyDelete