Friday, January 21, 2011

The Boy

Today is the 'official' unofficial 365th with Matthew. We sort of just picked a random day, a great night we had together..


But let's be honest.. We knew when we eleventeen year olds that'd we'd end up together. Pretty cheesy, but I couldn't be more happy with how things have turned out.



2010 was wonderful, and I can't wait to share my future with Matt. He's basically the coolest person I know. 





Tonight we ate at Popeye's (should have done this in our Halloween Costumes as Chicken and Louisiana Hot Sauce; their specialty)... This basically proves why we are our favorite couple ever. We didn't want to wait in line at the Olive Garden. I also decided since I'm a professional blog slacker, I should probably have my camera along with me. So Monday night we are 'celebrating' by me wearing a fancier than normal dress, taking pictures, and eating at the Olive Garden. I also want to go bowling. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Tomorrow I am crafting my very first plushie, a skateboard for my friend's soon-to-be baby boy! I also have a couple birthday cards to make. I will take some pictures to actually get another post up!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment