Tuesday, January 4, 2011

harrypotterharrypotterharrypotter

Remember how I mentioned the biggest bestest surprise ever? Well after we opened all our gifts at Matthew's Christmas I got one more little envelope. This is what was inside..

Merry Christmas Hannah

A fan of Harry Potter, We're all very certain of that.. And since we've all been sorted.. Now it's your turn to put on the hat. Ravenclaw or Huffelpuff? This decision won't be so tough. Gryffindor or Slytherin? We know which house would win..

So, pack your bags now Wheel them to the porter.. And meet us at Platform Nine & Three Quarter!

We'd like you to join us As we head south where it's hotter and enter with us 
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Pretty much didn't read the last page as I was shaking, sweating, and almost crying. Matt's mom wrote the card, which I plan to keep for life. We leave March 2nd and I could't be more excited. I already asked for it off work! So thanks to my second family, I couldn't be more appreciative that you're letting me join you on your wonderful family vacation.

I will hope to be back very soon with an outfit post. Matt gave me a tripod for Christmas, and my parents gave me a remote, so now I can take own pictures! Finally!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment