Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sk8ing Baby




Well.. There it is. My very first plushie. I'm a nitpicker, but I'm ridiculously impatient, which is an awful combination. I can see every little thing wrong with it, but it just takes too long to make it all perfect. So, good enough! Oh, by the way, this little board is for a cutie in the making. I met Adam (Risse), and his girlfriend Kyra, through Matt.  There little boy is due in April, and her shower is in a couple of weeks but I figured I'd make her gift ASAP or I'd never do it. I also want to get her a little something, any suggestions? I figured something mommy related, but something that makes life a little easier for her.

I'd just like to add that Katie over at Skunkboy Creatures, makes plushies full time. I'm in awe of her.  I was struggling with one and she probably makes one a day! 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment