Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This Empty Northern Hemisphere

I haven't done a music post in a quite a while, so while Music Wednesday isn't too catchy, I'll give it a shot.

This morning I spotted one of my friends had posted a song. We have very similar taste in music so I gave it a listen. I was blown away. If I hear a song and immediately think of myself listening to it while riding my bike, or relaxing in the sun, I know I will love the whole album.

Geregory Alan Isakov is wonderful. I hope you enjoy his music as much as I do!









Today I take my final exam at Red Lobster. Then I am officially a Server, on my own! That means I finally get to keep my tips!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I loved all of these songs! You have great taste in music! You should send me all your music or something...I'm in desperate need for some new music.

    How did your final exam go??? Now, I'm craving seafood.

    ReplyDelete