Thursday, October 7, 2010

I've moved!

Finally! After living a too shabby chic life I relocated to a nice condo in Ankney with my long time friend Mallory. We have really been friends for my entire life. We have big plans for decorating our condo but unfortunately they have to be put on hold for a while. Our mothers want to help us paint, but mine is galavanting around in Texas and Arkansas for a week. My cousin is getting married on 10/10/10 in Austin. I wish I could go; It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL wedding, no doubt. But with school, and money, I don't get to join the family. So as for the new condo post it'll have to wait at least a week. I'm not about to show you the ugly green walls in my room, or the patriotic flag painting in the basement.

We still have a lot going on here that we need to get finished. So my blog hiatus might have to continue a couple more days. I promise to be back with something fun and exciting. Thanks for being patient.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment